Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Trust Accounts Clerk | Top-Tier Global Law Firm | Melbourne CBD Location
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Paralegal & Law Clerks
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Become an essential part of a global law firm
- Endless opportunities to grow & succeed
- Rewarding and friendly work-environment
RARE opportunity for a Trust Accounts Clerk to become part of a national finance team | Enjoy an excellent salary package
Our client is one of Australia’s top tier law firms that value their employees.
The opportunity is for a Trust Accounts Clerk to join a supportive national finance team. This is a great opportunity for someone who loves managing the investment accounts and other accounting matters which will include but not limited to:
- Managing Trust Account in accordance with the Legal Profession Act;
- Expense control and capital management; and
- Tax, payroll, accounts payable, trust, risk management and liaison with external auditors.
On offer is:
- The chance to become part of this successful and long established law firm;
- Enjoy interesting mix of accounting and trust matters;
- Free gym membership;
- Discounts on health insurance;
- Fantastic salary package; and
- A great firm culture and supportive work environment.
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 4 years’ experience in Trust Accounting in a law firm; and
- Any accounts payable experience is essential.