Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Senior Family Lawyer (5PAE+) - Work alongside an Accredited Specialist
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Family
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Be mentored by an Accredited Family Law Specialist
- Join a supportive team - Any intentions to become an Accredited Specialist will be encouraged
- Work close to home – Split your days between the Werribee and CBD offices
Work alongside an Accredited Specialist |Clear career progression | Work close to home - split your days between the Werribee and CBD offices
This is a rare opportunity for a Senior Family Lawyer to be mentored by an Accredited Family Law Specialist who has over 20 years’ experience practising. Join this boutique firm which offers genuine career progression and if you have the interest will encourage you to become an LIV Accredited Specialist.
Be exposed to a variety of high quality parenting and property family law matters. Have the ability to work close to home and split your days between the Werribee and CBD offices.
On offer is:
- Work alongside a passionate, approachable and collaborative Accredited Family Law Specialist;
- Direct client contact;
- Clear career progression and great mentoring;
- Any intentions to become an LIV Accredited Specialist will be encouraged & well supported;
- Strong pipeline of matters;
- Become part of a friendly and supportive Family Law Team;
- An ability to work autonomously on files;
- A positive and collaborative work environment; and
- Top of market salary packages.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 year’s experience as a Family Lawyer, although candidates with more experience are encouraged to apply.