Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Senior Associate Insurance Lawyer (Personal Injury) - 5 PAE+ - National Firm
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Insurance, Personal Injury, Superannuation
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Award Winning Firm, Fantastic Culture, Talented Partners
- Genuine and clear path to partnership
- This firm invests in its staff offering great training/development opportunities
Award Winning Law Firm with a great culture | Excellent package | Genuine and clear path to partnership | Firm invests in training & development staff
A rare opportunity has now arisen to join the talented insurance team of this leading National Law firm that employs over 150 people and has been successful in being selected to act on various insurance legal panels.
You will be working and learning from 2 dynamic Insurance Partners and providing legal and strategic advice on a portfolio of litigated personal injury insurance claims for major general insurers.
On offer is:
- The exciting opportunity to develop your career within this outstanding firm with a great reputation that is regarded as one of the leading insurance practices in Victoria;
- The opportunity to work alongside 2 very talented and friendly Insurance Partners that genuinely care about your career development and success;
- Join a firm that values and invests in its staff offering great training and development opportunities;
- Have genuine and clear path to partnership;
- A fantastic firm culture and a flexible working environment; and
- An excellent salary package.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years PAE in insurance litigation. Associate level candidates on the cusp of Senior Associate will be considered for this;
- Any experience in personal injury insurance litigation claims will be highly regarded, however this is not essential;
- The ability to manage a portfolio of matters and liaise directly with corporate insurer clients.