Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Senior Associate (5yrs+) – Government, Planning and Environment
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Planning & Environment
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Collegiate atmosphere
- Excellent reputation
- Flexible work/life balance
RARE opportunity offering great culture, excellent package and enjoyable working environment.
Our client is a leading Commercial law firm with an excellent reputation in providing exceptional legal and strategic advice to their premium clients base for its award-winning workplace culture. This is a great opportunity to work in one of Melbourne's best commercial law firms.
The Ideal Candidate
Ideally you will have:
- At least 5 year PAE in Government or Planning Law or Environmental Law. More experienced candidates are also encouraged to apply; and
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a well-developed ability to understand client needs and offer bespoke solutions to interesting legal matters.
On offer is:
- an outstanding salary package plus incentives.
- the opportunity to work for excellent clients and supportive friendly partners within an award winning firm known for its culture and high quality people: and
- an exciting opportunity to further develop you career towards Partnership.