Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Property Personal Assistant - Well-respected and Established Law Firm
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Legal Secretary
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Well respected National Law Firm
- Well-known reputation for valuing staff
- High value complex matters and disputes
An exciting opportunity for a Property Law Personal Assistant | Out of office wellbeing activities | Excellent Salary!
Work within a well-respected national law firm within the heart of Melbourne’s CBD.
This is a great opportunity for a Property Law Personal Assistant to work alongside a Property law team.
Our client acts on behalf of corporations, businesses and government throughout Australia and internationally.
On offer is:
- The ability to work within a team of talented Lawyers and dynamic Partners;
- Exposure to high quality conveyancing matters;
- Supportive and diverse working environment;
- Out of hours group activities including Soccer and Lawn Bowls; and
- An excellent salary package!
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 year experience as a Personal Assistant;
- Knowledge of PEXA;
- Exceptional time management.