Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Planning Lawyer (3 PAE+) - Premium property development work - Peninsula Firm
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Planning & Environment, Property
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Work on a variety of interesting and complex planning law matters
- The perfect home for those seeking to balance work and family life!
- Exclusively listed with Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
Embrace the beach lifestyle whilst working on high quality planning law matters at a specialist planning law firm that values & invests in its people.
Embrace the beach lifestyle and join this Mornington Peninsula based firm which specialises in providing planning advice on the delivery of major projects.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a progressive ex-top tier Director whilst delivering solutions for an impressive list of clients, working on a range of matters including but not limited to:
- Planning Permits;
- Restrictive Covenants;
- Large lot subdivisions;
- Compulsory land acquisitions;
- Multimillion dollar planning disputes;
- Construction of Towers; and
- FOI proceedings.
This firm is the perfect home for those seeking to balance work and family life and wanting to feel valued by your team and your clients for the results you achieve.
On offer is the opportunity to:
- Be mentored by the firm’s Director who is ex top tier;
- Work on premium planning and property development matters;
- Work directly with high profile developer clients and deliver solutions for an impressive list of clients;
- Enjoy the beach lifestyle and have genuine work and family life balance;
- Be offered both professional and personal growth opportunities; and
- Be rewarded with a fantastic salary package plus bonuses.
Ideally you will have:
- At least 3 years experience in Planning law or Property law although more experienced candidates are also strongly encouraged to apply.
- Experienced town planners who have been recently admitted as Lawyers are also encouraged to apply and will be considered for this.