Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Personal Injury Lawyer (3+ PAE) - Work close to home Eastern suburbs firm
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Personal Injury
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Be mentored by respected, personable and progressive senior lawyer
- Variety of WorkCover, TAC, Public Liability & Medical Negligence matters
- Save time traveling to work as this firm is located in the Eastern Suburbs.
Rare opportunity for a personal injury lawyer to be mentored by progressive partners | Variety of work | Leading Personal Injury firm in Victoria |
This well respected boutique firm in the Eastern suburbs that offers outstanding career opportunities and incentives now seeking for a talented Personal Injury Lawyer. This is a rare opportunity for a personal injury lawyer to be mentored by respected, personable and progressive Senior Lawyers!
Have the opportunity to work alongside an experienced Lawyer on a variety of challenging and interesting WorkCover, TAC, public liability and medical negligence files.
On offer is:
- Great variety of work - WorkCover, TAC, Public Liability & Medical Negligence matters
- Save travel time and work close to home;
- The exciting opportunity to develop your career within this highly regarded law firm;
- Rare opportunity for a personal injury lawyer to be mentored by respected, personable and progressive Senior Lawyers;
- Genuine career progression;
- Have direct client contact and autonomy over your files;
- Great firm culture; and
- Fantastic salary package!
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 3 years experience in plaintiff personal injury law although more experienced candidates are also strongly encouraged to apply. Solid experience in either Workcover, TAC or Public Liability or medical negligence will be highly regarded.