Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Move to San Francisco! With a Global Firm | Corporate M&A Lawyers
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Commercial, Corporate / M&A
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Join a prestigious global firm acting on headline making billion dollar deals.
- Amazing salary package, starting from $260,000+ (AUD), depending on experience.
- All relocation costs paid for!! California bar application costs paid for!!
Rare salary packages from $260,000+ | Amazing benefits including relocation costs covered | Act for a premium client list on newsworthy headline deals
This is an exciting and rare opportunity for a Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions Lawyer to live in San Francisco, USA, and join one of the worlds largest law firms with over 2,000 lawyers internationally.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with a leading Corporate M&A Partner at a prestigious global firm that was recently awarded Law Firm of the Year and acts on headline making billion dollar deals.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to work for premium private equity clients across a range of industries from technology to agriculture to manufacturing.
On offer is:
- An amazing salary package, starting from $260,000+ (AUD) and up, depending on experience.
- Performance based annual bonuses ranging from $20,000 to over $100,000+
- All relocation costs paid for (including a house hunting trip to San Francisco with your significant other plus all moving costs).;
- California bar application costs paid for (*Please note candidates will be required to sit for the California bar, candidates would sit the next available bar exam after starting at the firm.);
- Health insurance and care benefits; and
- The opportunity to act for a premium private equity client list on newsworthy headline making deals.
Candidates must have:
- At least 2 years PAE in Corporate Mergers & Acquisitions from a highly regarded top tier, mid tier or international law firm. Any experience acting for private equity clients will be highly regarded.
- Strong academic results.