Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Inhouse Corporate Legal Counsel (4 year PAE +) - National Property Advisory Firm
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Generalists - In-house
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Join a growing company which offers excellent career opportunities
- Be remunerated with a top of market salary package!
- Exclusively listed with Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
International company with a supportive legal team | Excellent career opportunities & progression | Top of market salary | Social work culture
Work with one of the largest independent professional property services firms in Australia. This company has with over 100 staff across its national and international offices.
Whilst working alongside the General Counsel, you will be involved in a wide range of legal functions including but not limited to:
- Manage internal company acquisitions, mergers and restructures.
- Review, negotiate and draft various commercial agreements and documents on behalf of different business units.
- Actively manage the legal requirements associated with property divestments for a major national client.
- Internal governance and compliance management.
- Provide sound commercial legal advice to internal stakeholders.
On offer is:
- The opportunity to join an amazing company in a period of considerable growth where excellent career opportunities will be provided to you;
- Be remunerated with a top of market salary package;
- Join an International company with a supportive legal team; and
- The ability to join a positive friendly work culture where you will have fun. You will not look back!
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be:
- At least 4 years experience as a Corporate M&A or Commercial Lawyer. Candidates with more experience are also strongly encouraged to apply.