Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Legal Assistant | Leading Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firm | Northern Location
Classifications: Legal support
Sub Classifications: Personal Injury, Legal Secretary
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Fast-paced work environment
- Advance your skills whilst working 1 on 1 with a dynamic Lawyer
- Work close to home!
Exciting opportunity for a Personal Injury Legal Assistant | Fifth largest Personal Injury Law Firm in Victoria | Encouraged career progression
Our client is a successful Plaintiff Personal Injury Law Firm who have been established for over 50 years.
This is a great opportunity to be part of the significant growth of one of Victoria’s leading Personal Injury law firms and work 1 on 1 with a dynamic Lawyer in a highly rewarding environment on interesting mix of WorkCover, TAC and Public liability matters.
On offer is:
- An excellent salary package;
- Support a Lawyer 1 on 1;
- Work close to home; and
- Become part of a successful law firm that values and rewards its people.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years experience in WorkCover or TAC or Public Liability as a Legal Assistant, although candidates with more experience are encourage to apply;
- Solid knowledge of the Victorian Court process; and
- Excellent organisational skills.