Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Inhouse Senior Solicitor (4 years PAE+) - Higher Education Sector
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Generalists - In-house, In-house / General
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- RARE opportunity to move inhouse into the Higher Education Sector
- Friendly and flexible work environment
- Excellent salary package plus inhouse benefits!
An exciting and rare inhouse opening for an experienced Senior Solicitor to move inhouse into the Higher Education Sector!
Rare opportunity for Senior Solicitor to move inhouse and join this well-known innovative University with a premier reputation and supportive community.
As a Senior Solicitor within this legal team of 8, you will work alongside a dynamic General Counsel and a Deputy General Counsel and provide quality advice on all legal matters including drafting, negotiating and advising on research contracts and grants involving the University.
This is a great opportunity to provide direct support and contribute to the continuous success and prestigious reputation of this long established University.
On offer is:
- An exciting and rare inhouse opening for an experienced Senior Solicitor to move inhouse into the Higher Education Sector;
- Fantastic opportunity to join the legal team of this amazing University;
- Excellent career development opportunities;
- An opportunity to work alongside a dynamic General Counsel;
- A collaborative and relaxed work environment and supportive team; and
- Fantastic salary package!
The ideal candidate will have
- At least 4 years’ experience as an in-house or corporate legal counsel;
- Any experience in complex drafting and negotiating research contracts and university grant contracts, commercial contracts, intellectual property, property or employment law matters will be highly regarded, however not all areas of law are essential;
- Any experience working with or for a University would be well regarded.