Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Inhouse Compliance Manager (3 yrs + ) - Financial Technology sector
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Generalists - In-house
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- RARE opportunity to move inhouse into the Financial Technology sector
- Highly regarded, innovative & fast growing fintech companies within Asia Pacific
- Excellent salary package plus inhouse benefits!
New! RARE opportunity for Compliance Manager to move inhouse | Provide direct support to a dynamic Regional Manager | Fast-paced working environment
There is now an exciting opening for a Compliance Manager to be part of one of the fastest growing fintech company within Asia Pacific region.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide direct support to a friendly and dynamic Regional Manager in scaling its award-winning products and create Compliance strategies that facilitate the launch and growth of the products globally.
This is an exciting opportunity to showcase your skills in developing and promoting ethical conduct and compliance that follows the standard processes in conducting business in Australia and New Zealand.
Your role will involve but is not limited to:
- Developing and reviewing the compliance framework for the AU/NZ business
- Developing and reviewing sanctions compliance procedures and guidance documents
- Developing and conducting compliance risk assessments programs
- Managing the daily operation and monitoring of AML/compliance program in AU/NZ.
- Conducting annual compliance and anti-money laundering training for management and staff in AU/NZ; and
- Transaction reporting
On offer is:
- An exciting and rare inhouse opening to move inhouse into the Financial Technology Sector;
- An opportunity to work alongside a dynamic Regional Manager;
- Fast-paced working environment;
- Exciting opportunity to further develop your experience
- Fantastic package and inhouse benefits!
The ideal candidate will:
- At least 3 years’ experience in financial service, legal or regulatory environment. Candidates with more experience are encourage to apply;
- Any experience in compliance advisory will be highly regarded; and
- Good knowledge of money laundering compliance requirements for money services businesses and proficiency in more than one language will be highly regarded but not essential.