Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Corporate/Commercial Tax Lawyer: 3-5 years PAE - Mid Sized CBD Firm
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Commercial, Corporate / M&A, Taxation
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Leading Melbourne commercial firm
- Partners recognised as leaders in their field
- High staff retention
Work with high value Australian and multi-national clients. A reputed firm with transactions over $80 million. Amazing firm with high staff retention.
Excellent opportunity for a corporate tax lawyer to join a growing team within this leading Melbourne commercial law firm known for being amongst the best.
You will have easy access to Partners and senior practitioners and will work in a collaborative environment with your colleagues.
You have the opportunity to continue your career as a corporate/commercial tax law specialist or to develop over time as a corporate/commercial lawyer with a focus on taxation.
On offer is:
- Excellent salary package;
- Interesting high value transactions;
- Fantastic team culture and high staff retention rates at this firm; and
- Strong mentoring from leaders in the field.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years PAE;
- A minimum of 2 years experience in taxation or commercial law;
- A Master of tax, CPA or CA qualified would be well regarded however not essential; and
- Candidates with a background working for the ATO or in accounting firms will be considered and are encouraged to apply.