Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Commercial Lawyer 4 PAE + Join a firm where there is no barriers to your growth
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Commercial
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- This firm promotes and fosters their staffs professional and personal growth.
- Genuine career and professional development, be on track for Partnership.
- Learn to take a commercial approach to offer clients creative legal solutions.
Genuine career progression | Firm which invests in its staff’s personal and professional growth | Mentor junior lawyers| Full time or part time
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in joining a firm which promotes and fosters their staffs professional and personal growth. Be mentored by a Senior Lawyer who will encourage you to take a commercial approach to offer creative legal solutions to their clients.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work autonomously on files and have direct client contact. Advise small to medium enterprises, technology companies and non for profit organisations on their commercial needs, this includes but is not limited to:
- Sales and purchases of businesses (10 million – 20 million dollar transactions);
- Drafting a full suite of agreements;
- IP licensing and trademarks;
- Australian consumer law;
- Property development;and
- Commercial leasing.
On offer is:
- Work alongside and be mentored by a Senior Lawyer who takes a commercial approach to law;
- Excellent career opportunities and development - Be on track to be a Senior Associate or Partner;
- There are no barriers to your growth, this firm invests in its staff’s personal and professional growth;
- Mentor junior lawyers;
- Full time or 4 days part time;
- The ability to work autonomously on your files;
- Interesting and challenging commercial and property matters; and
- Top salary package!
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 4 years experience in Commercial law. Candidates with more experience are also strongly encouraged to apply.