Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Associate Commercial Litigation Lawyer (3 PAE+) - Top Tier Global Firm
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Commercial, Litigation
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Top tier international firm
- Work on a variety of commercial litigation and insolvency matters.
- Secondment opportunities within one of their global offices
Excellent opportunity with one of the leading commercial litigation law partners in Australia at one of the biggest firms in the Asia Pacific region
This is an excellent opportunity for a Commercial Litigation Lawyer to be part of this leading global law firm.
You will be given the opportunity to be mentored by a Senior Partner whilst also working independently on high end files.
You will get hands on experience with premium financial services clients, including banks, top 100 ASX Listed companies and some of the world’s largest companies, on contentious regulatory matters, royal commissions, investigations and commercial disputes in the superior Court jurisdictions.
On offer is:
- A rare opportunity to be part of this leading top tier commercial litigation team and learn from the very best;
- The opportunity to work alongside and be mentored by a leading senior partner who has practiced all over the world;
- Get hands on experience on premium matters for clients across different industries;
- Top of Market Salary Package;
- Excellent career development opportunities; and
- Opportunities to work in one of the firms global offices around the world.
The ideal candidate will be:
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Commercial Litigation Lawyer in a well regarded firm. Candidates with more experience are also strongly encouraged to apply.