Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Associate Commercial Litigation Lawyer: 2-4 yrs PAE - Melbourne CBD Firm
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Commercial, Corporate / M&A, Litigation
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Be mentored by LIV accredited specialists
- A Grade Melbourne office location and facilities
- Exclusively listed with Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
Highly talented team | Friendly culture | Career & Personal Development | Excellent Package | State of the art resources and support.
This is an astounding opportunity to be part of a leading commercial litigation team in one of Melbourne's best boutique commercial law firms.
You will work on a variety of general commercial litigation and insolvency related matters while being mentored by some of the best in the business, on matters which may include but are not limited to:
- High value litigation matters worth over $150 million;
- Litigation matters in the County and Supreme Court;
- Probate and Estate Litigation;
- Contractual disputes; and
- Work alongside LIV accredited specialist in commercial litigation.
On offer is:
- An outstanding salary package;
- Generous maternity leave policy;
- Bonuses offered;
- High quality client base;
- Ability to manage your own files;
- Clear path to partnership;
- A successful, dynamic and highly talented commercial litigation team.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will be a team player who will have at least 2 years PAE in commercial litigation although if you are a more experienced candidate then we want to hear from you.