Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Senior Advisor/Adjudicator | Banking & Finance Law | CBD | Government Role
Classifications: Legal professional
Sub Classifications: Insurance, Superannuation, Banking & Finance
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Join this government role and reclaim you work life balance!
- Get off the files and help fight for fairness in the finance industry!
- Great salary package of over $120k plus benefits!
Make a difference by helping people and ensuring fairness in the industry | Reclaim your work life balance | Great salary & benefits | Close to trains
Our client is a non-for-profit organisation looking for a Adjudicator in the General Insurance team.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your insurance experience to manage, assess and facilitate the timely resolution of disputes and provide independent, fair and consistent decisions in complaints between financial firms and consumers.
If you are looking for a better work/life balance within investigation, analysis and dispute resolution but still wanting to use your insurance background, this is definitely a role for you.
On offer is:
- the opportunity to join a leading organsation and make a difference by helping people and ensuring fairness within the finance industry;
- Reclaim your work life balance as the company offers great flexible working arrangements;
- Great salary package of over $120k plus benefits;
- Engage in learning and development opportunities, health, wellbeing and social programs.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 5 years in the banking and finance field, however more experienced candidates are strongly encouraged to apply;
- Strong written and analytical skills;
- Interest in, or experience working in a dispute resolution environment; and
- The ability to manage a caseload in an efficient, fair and timely manner.