Submit your resume for upcoming opportunities
Accounts Clerk - Part time! - Leading Plaintiff Personal Injury firm
Classifications: Legal support
Sub Classifications: Legal Secretary
Tags: #legaljobsmelbourne #gatehouselegalrecruitment
- Excellent opportunity to join this top tier, national law firm
- Part time!
- Great CBD Location
Excellent opportunity for an Accounts Clerk to join this Leading Personal injury law firm | Part time! | Work in the heart of Melbourne's CBD
Our client is a successful and leading Personal Injury law firm located in the heart of the city, who are now looking for an excellent Accounts Clerk to join their Finance department on a permanent part time basis.
The successful applicant will enjoy the fast-paced and supportive legal environment whilst having the opportunity to provide direct support to a dynamic Financial Manager with key finance deliverables on a monthly basis.
On offer is:
- Rare opportunity to be part of this leading personal injury law firm;
- The ability to improve your skills;
- Enjoy work life balance whilst working part time; and
- An opportunity to work alongside a national Finance team on a range of monthly reporting, budgeting and forecasting processes.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in an accounting role in a corporate environment;
- Any experience in a law firm will be highly regarded but not essential.